Master
Tomorrow’s Tech Today

Technical help and tutorials in human language

How To Create A Staging Site Using Updraftplus

Establishing a staging platform is a crucial element of the website building process. It enables you to experiment and implement modifications to your site, while keeping the live version intact. In this guide, I will walk you through the procedure of setting up a staging site via UpdraftPlus, a well-known WordPress plugin for storing and … Read more

How Setup Updraftplus With Google Cloud

Using UpdraftPlus with Google Cloud is an excellent method to guarantee your website’s information is securely backed up and can be easily restored. In this guide, I will walk you through the process of configuring UpdraftPlus with Google Cloud, sharing my own experiences and giving precise instructions every step of the way. Why Use UpdraftPlus … Read more

How Long Should Updraftplus Take

I had the chance to utilize UpdraftPlus, a well-known backup plugin for WordPress, and I would like to discuss my personal encounter with the duration of its backup procedure. A frequent inquiry I had before trying UpdraftPlus was: What is the expected timeframe for a complete backup? Before diving into my personal experience, it’s important … Read more

How To Change Updraftplus Google Account

Modifying the Google account linked with UpdraftPlus may be required for different motives, like merging all your backups or shifting to a new Google account. In this guide, I will walk you through the steps of altering your UpdraftPlus Google account. Step 1: Accessing UpdraftPlus Settings To start, log in to your WordPress dashboard and … Read more

How To Allow Plugin To Write To Directory Ftp Updraftplus

In this article, I will walk you through the steps of enabling a plugin, specifically UpdraftPlus, to have FTP access for writing to a directory. As someone who also uses UpdraftPlus, I have encountered this problem before and know how frustrating it can be. However, do not worry, I am here to assist you in … Read more

How Do Delete Updraftplus

Removing UpdraftPlus is a simple task that can be completed in a few simple steps. As someone who has personally used this plugin, I am able to give you precise guidance on how to uninstall it from your WordPress site. Let’s get started! Step 1: Accessing the Plugins Page To begin, log in to your … Read more

How Do I Use Updraftplus

UpdraftPlus is an efficient and user-friendly plugin which provides the facility of effortlessly backing up and restoring your WordPress website. As a long-time user of UpdraftPlus, I can confidently state that it has proven to be a lifesaver for me on multiple occasions. This article will walk you through the steps of using UpdraftPlus and … Read more

How Big Are Updraftplus Backups

When it comes to making sure that important data is properly backed up, it is essential to have a reliable backup solution in place. One such solution that I have personally used and found to be extremely effective is UpdraftPlus. In this article, I will thoroughly explore the world of UpdraftPlus backups and discuss the … Read more

How To Back Up A Website With Updraftplus

Have you ever had the terrifying experience of your website crashing? The countless hours of effort you put into creating and personalizing it, suddenly disappearing. This is a dreaded nightmare for any website owner. However, do not worry because I am here to assist you with backing up your website using UpdraftPlus, a robust and … Read more

Can I Use An Incomplete Updraftplus

Is it possible to utilize an unfinished UpdraftPlus? As a tech enthusiast and someone who values data security, I understand the importance of having a reliable backup solution for your website. One popular plugin that many WordPress users rely on is UpdraftPlus. However, what happens if you encounter an incomplete version of UpdraftPlus? Can you … Read more