Master
Tomorrow’s Tech Today

Technical help and tutorials in human language

Should Sql Tables Be Plural Or Singular

In my years of working with SQL databases, I have encountered a recurring question that sparks debate among developers: should SQL tables be plural or singular? This seemingly simple question has elicited passionate arguments from both sides, with proponents of each viewpoint presenting valid arguments. In this article, I will delve deep into this topic … Read more

Should Have Individual Audit Table Or Multiple Sql

When it comes to database design, one question that often arises is whether to have an individual audit table or multiple SQL statements for auditing purposes. As a database professional with years of experience, I have come across this dilemma many times. In this article, I will delve deep into this topic and provide my … Read more

How To Set Color Of Sm-accordion-item Sm-nav-item-toplevel In Css

Setting the color of the sm-accordion-item sm-nav-item-toplevel in CSS can be a great way to customize the appearance of your website or application. In this article, I will guide you through the steps to achieve this, while adding some personal touches and commentary along the way. Introduction CSS, short for Cascading Style Sheets, is a … Read more

When Subtracting Dates Sql How To Show Years

When working with dates in SQL, it’s often necessary to perform calculations and obtain specific information from the date values. One common task is subtracting dates to determine the time difference between them. In this article, I will show you how to subtract dates in SQL and specifically focus on how to display the result … Read more

What Order Are Dates Sql

In SQL, the order of dates can be a bit tricky to understand at first. It’s important to know how the dates are stored and how they can be sorted in a query. In this article, I’ll explain the different date order formats in SQL and provide some personal commentary based on my experience. Date … Read more

Is It Bad Practice To Cursor Against A Table Sql

Cursors are a powerful tool in SQL that allow us to iterate through a result set one row at a time. They provide a way to perform row-by-row processing and can be useful in certain scenarios. However, using cursors can also have its drawbacks, and it’s important to consider whether it is a good practice … Read more

What Sql Data Type Is 28.6257556

Have you ever come across the number 28.6257556 in the context of SQL data types and wondered what it represents? Well, I certainly have, and I’m here to shed some light on this interesting topic. When it comes to SQL, data types play a crucial role in defining the type of data that can be … Read more

How To Set Css To Height Of The Body

Setting the CSS height of the body element is a fundamental aspect of web design. It determines the overall height of the webpage and plays a crucial role in creating a visually appealing layout. In this article, I’ll guide you through the process of setting the CSS height property for the body element and provide … Read more

A Command Prompt Appeared With The Following Output Coursehero

As a technical enthusiast, I often find myself exploring and experimenting with various command prompts. Recently, I came across an interesting scenario where a command prompt appeared with the following output: “coursehero”. This unexpected encounter piqued my curiosity and prompted me to dive deeper into understanding its significance and potential applications. Upon seeing the output … Read more

When Selecting Date Sql Day Before Issue

When it comes to working with dates in SQL, there can be some tricky issues that arise, especially when selecting the day before a specific date. In this article, I will delve deep into this topic and provide you with some insights and solutions. Personally, I’ve encountered this problem many times in my career as … Read more